Friday, January 3, 2014

Attention Geeks, Whovians, Anglophiles, and Queers!

Every once in a while, as a performer, you're offered a gig that some would politely decline and others would just look confused about, but it's so very right up your nerdy little ally that you can't help but gleefully accept. Or at least, that's the case for me. I had never heard of Ahn!Con prior to being asked to perform at it, and I'm still not entirely sure what British Burlesque Cabaret has to do with Yaoi, but I get to play a "power nerdsbian" (no explanatory link for that one - I coined it myself) and give the (drag) Doctor a lap dance, so frankly, I don't care. Come watch this queer geek winning on 1/11/14 at Ramada Convention Center - 1601 N Universal Ave, Kansas City, MO 64120 - at 10PM!



No comments: